CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

ReViEw Of PiEcE Of CaKE




I enjoyed many things about the book. I enjoyed when she was everywhere in San Diego, Chula Vista and Los Angeles. How she went through a lot of things like drugs, gangs, and prostituing. She actually became a lawyer after everything what happened to her. That`s showing that anybody could become someone important , even a bum could become what they want to. She used a lot of different drugs and she didn`t even went crazy because a lot of people go crazy with a lot of drugs. She didn`t and she used a lot of drugs so I actually admire her because I`ve had uncles who died because they need drugs and some because they had too many. I didn`t enjoy where they rape her the first time that the lady knew everything what was happening to her. I hated that part i can`t belive how mean people can be to children. When they woul take her to do " cheerleading practices" imagine how did she feel in those moments because when she writes it it sounds like she got use to it. How she would jump on a car and let them do what they want to do to her. I think all the raping and the hitchhiking is sad. I don`t know I think that`s sad .

0 comments: