CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Goals

1.The one credit I have been proud of is Algebra. I never thought I would pass it and I did pass it. I am really proud of myself because when I pay attention I learn how to do what they are asking me to do.

2. The one credit I think is hard for me is Geometry.I do not really get it. I need to pay attention for me to pass that credit. I am going to pay attention and I am going to pass it.

3. My terms for next semester is to get a lot more credits that I could get. I would at least want to get credits for eleventh grade. It would be better for me to get the credits for Twelfth grade but I am going to do my best.I am going to come to school everyday. I am almost going to be 18 and I really want to graduate.

4. I really want to get a job so I could buy stuff for me and my daughter so I could buy her a lot of toys at Christmas. I want to graduate b ecause I feel I have been tyring to much but I do not do it. I have to do it and I am going to do it.

5. My goal for my daughter is to show her how to potty train. I want her to learn how to go to the bathroom by herself, so I do not have to buy diapers when she gets older. I would want to show her to count 1-10 before she goes to school so she could know. I want her to know no matter if her daddy is not with her he always have her in her heart where ever he is. I want pictures of him so she could know who is he.

0 comments: